HS Primary School registration
Beginning with the 2018-2019 school year, registration for all students at Holly Springs Primary School will be online only July 16, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The online process can be completed from any location with an Internet connection.
Please check with the school if you have not received verification after three days.
Support to help complete the online registration process will be offered during the time listed above at the Holly Springs Primary School Library.
Please be prepared to stay until the process is completed.
The two current proofs of residency are required to complete the process:
• Current license or state issued ID
• Current utility bill (not cutoff notice)
• Current lease agreement or mortgage document
• Current vehicle registration
• Current voter’s registration card (issue date must be in the current school year)
• Snap Codes for returning students only
Requirements for online registration: Parents must have a working and current email address. If you do not have one, we will help set one up for you.
Please see R. King in the front office for Snap Codes.