Thursday, August 14, 2014
ICS Head Start registration
Registration for ICS Head Start will be held Tuesday, August 12, through Thursday, August 14, at all Head Start Centers from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday, and 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, and 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, for returning and newly selected children.
Centers are located in Benton, Clay, Desoto, Grenada, Lafayette, Lowndes, Marshall, Noxubee, Oktibbeha, Panola, Quitman, Tallahatchie, Tate and Tunica counties.
Please arrive at least an hour before closing times to allow time to complete required forms. Be prepared to stay. It takes at least 30 minutes or more to complete required registration forms. Your child should not be present for registration. Bring the following items to registration unless already submitted:
1. Copy of certified birth certificate for staff to review.
2. Original immunization form #121 from your local MS Health Dept.
3. Proof of yearly family income.
4. Head of household’s Social Security card - optional.
5. Child’s Social Security card - optional.
6. Proof of health and dental insurance, MEDICAID or CHIP.
7. Child’s doctor and dentist - names, addresses and phone numbers.
8. Medical/dental exams/treatments completed during the summer.
9. Names, addresses, and phone numbers of two emergency contact persons.
10. Parents’ work place name, physical address and phone number.
ICS Head Start classes will begin Tuesday, Aug. 19.
News: (662) 252-4261 or email@example.com
Fax: (662) 252-3388
Questions, comments, corrections: firstname.lastname@example.org
The South Reporter
P.O. Box 278
Holly Springs, MS 38635
©2004, The South Reporter, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced in any way without permission.
The South Reporter is a member of the Mississippi Press Association.
Site managed and maintained by
South Reporter webmasters Linda Jones, Kristian Jones
Web Site Design - The South Reporter
Back | Top of Page