Thursday, December 15, 2011
Holly Springs police respond to 93 calls
Holly Springs police officers responded to 93 calls last week, according to interim chief John Norman.
Those included – disturbances, 7; funerals, 2; alarms, 19; accidents, 3; burglaries, 3; assist to agencies, 1; domestics, 2; malicious mischief, 1; 911 open line/hang up, 2; checks on shut-ins, 1; and 42 miscellaneous. The dog catcher responded to three calls.
Officers filed the following reports
Saturday, Dec. 3
• commercial burglary in the 500 block of East Van Dorn.
Tuesday, Dec. 6
• residential burglary in the 300 block of Craft Street.
Wednesday, Dec. 7
• commercial burglary in the 100 block of North Walthall Street.
• auto burglary in the 300 block of Martin Luther King Drive.
• residential burglary in the 100 block of North Chesterman Street.
Thursday, Dec. 8
• residential burglary in the 500 block of S. Stewart Street.
Friday, Dec. 9
• grand larceny in the 400 block of Salem Avenue.
• malicious mischief in the area of College Avenue.
Officers reported the following citations – no proof of insurance, 4; disregard for traffic device, 2; no/expired tag, 4; no/expired driver’s license, 2; improper passing, 1; other violations, 2.
Officers reported the following misdemeanor arrests - DUI/while license suspended, 1; contempt, 1; public drunk, 1; no driver’s license, 1.
News: (662) 252-4261 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (662) 252-3388
Questions, comments, corrections: email@example.com
The South Reporter
P.O. Box 278
Holly Springs, MS 38635
©2004, The South Reporter, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced in any way without permission.
The South Reporter is a member of the Mississippi Press Association.
Site managed and maintained by
South Reporter webmasters Linda Jones, Kristian Jones
Web Site Design - The South Reporter
Back | Top of Page