Thursday, February 18, 2010
Police respond to assaults, more
Holly Springs police reported a variety of incidents from February 8-14, including simple assault, malicious mischief and burglary.
Chief Robert Pearson released the following report.
Monday, Feb. 8
• Domestic violence-simple assault, 90 block of McMillan Drive.
Tuesday, Feb. 9
• Simple assault, 400 block of Hudsonville Road.
• Grand larceny (stolen vehicle), 100 block of Memphis Street.
• Shoplifter, 900 block of Mackie Drive.
Wednesday, Feb. 10
• Malicious mischief, 300 block of MLK Drive.
Thursday, Feb. 11
• Trespassing, 200 block of MLK Drive.
• Grand larceny (stolen vehicle), 200 block of MLK Drive.
Friday, Feb. 12
• Domestic disturbance, 100 block of Park Avenue.
• Grand larceny (stolen vehicle), in the area of Park Avenue.
• Hit and run accident, 100 block of Rust Avenue.
• Vandalism, 100 block of North Walthall.
Saturday, Feb. 13
• Burglary, 200 block of Chulahoma, a side window was shattered and a 32-inch Element flat screen television, several articles of clothing and several CDs were reported missing from the scene.
• Identity theft, 100 block of Shadow Lane.
Sunday, Feb. 14
• Burglary, 200 block of West Valley, several doors were damaged and there were also reports of vandalism, several electronic items were recovered from the scene.
Officers also reported the following activities for the week.
No driver’s license, 2; expired/no tag, 1; speeding, 1; disregard for traffic device, 11; no proof of insurance, 2; careless driving, 1; contempt of court, 5; simple assault, 1; petit larceny, 1; permitting unlawful driver, 1; open container, 1.
News: (662) 252-4261 or email@example.com
Questions, comments, corrections: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2004, The South Reporter, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced in any way without permission.
The South Reporter is a member of the Mississippi Press Association.
Site managed and maintained by
South Reporter webmasters Linda Jones, Kristian Jones
Web Site Design - The South Reporter
Back | Top of Page