Thursday, December 16, 2010
Hunter policy reminder issued from Sardis Lake
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers at Sardis Lake would like to remind of the following hunting policies that are in effect on Corps property at Sardis Lake:
1. Tree stands and hunting blinds must be removed at the end of each day’s hunt. Permanent stands or blinds of any sort are not allowed. Stands or blinds that remain on Corps property longer than 24 hours are subject to removal and owners may be cited.
2. Guns must be unloaded and cased while in transit to and from hunting sites.
3. ATV use is permitted but riders may operate only on established trails and must wear helmets at all times.
4. Boaters must wear lifejackets in accordance with the mandatory life jacket policy in effect at Sardis Lake.
5. State of Mississippi hunting regulations with regards to season, weapons, etc., are in effect on Corps’ property at Sardis Lake.
If you have any questions regarding these policies you may contact the Sardis Lake Field Office, (662) 563-4531.
News: (662) 252-4261 or email@example.com
Questions, comments, corrections: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2004, The South Reporter, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced in any way without permission.
The South Reporter is a member of the Mississippi Press Association.
Site managed and maintained by
South Reporter webmasters Linda Jones, Kristian Jones
Web Site Design - The South Reporter
Back | Top of Page