Thursday, December 9, 2010
Holly Springs police respond to burglaries and more incidents
Holly Springs police officers issued the following incident reports last week, according to chief Robert Pearson.
Sunday, Nov. 28
• a burglary of a commercial vehicle was reported in the 100 block of McKinney Street. About $130 in cash was missing from the vehicle.
• a dwelling was burglarized in the 50 block of Stratmon Drive. Nothing was reported missing.
• the theft of an automobile was reported in the 100 block of West Valley Street. No suspects have been identified.
Monday, Nov. 29
• a wooden desk, chair and a lamp were stolen in the 100 block of Heritage Drive.
• a domestic violence-simple assault was reported in the 200 block of West Valley Street.
• the burglary of a residence in the 100 block of Chatham Dirve was reported. An Xbox game system and a game were stolen.
• a burglary of a dwelling was reported in the 100 block of Greenbriar Circle. Two book bags, five PlayStation 2 games, a PlayStation 2 console, a PlayStation 3 console, two Acer laptop computers and several pair of Air Jordan shoes were stolen.
Tuesday, Nov. 30
• a Yamaha Bear tracker (ATV) was reported stolen in the 200 block of Craft Street.
Wednesday, Dec. 1
• a malicious mischief was reported in the 100 block of Greenbriar Circle. A bedroom window was shattered.
• a house was burglarized in the area of Highway 178 West. A 30-inch flat-screen television, two pistols and several pieces of jewelry were stolen. Forcible entry was gained through the rear sliding door.
• a house was burglarized in the 200 block of South Chesterman Street. A PlayStation 2 was stolen.
• a domestic violence-simple assault was reported in the 400 block of Govan Avenue.
Thursday, Dec. 2
• a home was burglarized in the 100 block of Memphis Street. An E-machine laptop computer, $7 in coins and a Dell laptop computer were stolen.
• a credit card fraud incident was reported in the 200 block of MLK Drive.
Friday, Dec. 3
• a simple assault was reported in the 100 block of West Valley Street.
Officers reported these additional activities - no/expired driver’s license, 1; disregard for traffic device, 1; no/expired tag, 2; no proof of insurance, 1; and foreign warrant, 1.
News: (662) 252-4261 or email@example.com
Questions, comments, corrections: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2004, The South Reporter, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced in any way without permission.
The South Reporter is a member of the Mississippi Press Association.
Site managed and maintained by
South Reporter webmasters Linda Jones, Kristian Jones
Web Site Design - The South Reporter
Back | Top of Page