Thursday, May 20, 2010
Police investigate larcenies,assault and other crimes
Officers with the Holly Springs Police Department took the following 11 incident reports for the week, according to chief Robert Pearson.
• a trespassing in the 100 block of Spring Street.
• a burglary of a commercial building in the 100 block of West Woodward. Entry was through a broken window. Nothing was found to be missing.
• a disturbance of the peace in the 200 block of Shelby Drive.
• a shoplifting in the 900 block of Mackie Drive.
• a disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Rust Avenue.
• a petit larceny in the 200 block of West Woodward Avenue. A 9 mm handgun was stolen.
• a child abuse report in the 200 block of MLK Drive. Isiah Selman, 57, of Holly Springs, was arrested, according to Chief Robert Pearson.
• a domestic violence/simple assault in the Moss Street area.
• a petit larceny in the 100 block of Maury Street. A lawnmower was missing.
• a disorderly conduct in the Craft Street area.
• a grand larceny in the 400 block of Brigance Lane. A set of jewelry was reported stolen.
Officers reported these additional citations for the week ending May 15 - speeding, 5; disregard for traffic device, 3; no/expired driver’s license, 1; suspended driver’s license, 3; child restraint violation, 1; no proof of insurance, 4; no tag/expired tag, 2; reckless driving, 1; careless driving, 1; disorderly conduct, 3; simple assault, 1; domestic violence/simple assault, 1; false reporting of a crime, 1; petit larceny, 1; shoplifting, 1; littering, 1; threat, 1; DUI first offense, 1; and contempt of court, 3.
News: (662) 252-4261 or email@example.com
Questions, comments, corrections: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2004, The South Reporter, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced in any way without permission.
The South Reporter is a member of the Mississippi Press Association.
Site managed and maintained by
South Reporter webmasters Linda Jones, Kristian Jones
Web Site Design - The South Reporter
Back | Top of Page