April 24, 2008
Democratic committee appointed for 2008-2012
The list of members for 2008-2012 includes:
• District 1 - Al Beck (parliamentarian), Agnes Foster, William A. McMillan, Edward Moses (chairman), Judy Smith.
• District 2 - Felicia Pennilton, Dwayne Spight, Kent Stone, Karen Thomas (treasurer), Ada Vanlandingham (vice chair), Joe Winfield.
• District 3 - J.W. Armour, Alice Cox, Harrison Garrison, Kathy Pannell, Lorrianne Taylor, Joe Tunstall.
• District 4 - Willie Jones, McArthur King, Gazella Matthews, Marvin Powers, Brenda Rogers, Bertha Thomas.
• District 5 - Andre’ DeBerry, Wayne C. Jones (secretary), Mozell A. Kelley, Chris Liddy, Pauline Scales, Regina Walker.
is a delegate vacancy in District 1 for the Marshall County Democratic
Executive Committee. It will be filled in no less than 30 days from
Citizens can place odds and ends like furniture and scraps in the dumpsters which will be placed near most community centers.
Brush and wood debris, household garbage and chemicals and paints should not be included in trash going into the roll-off dumpsters.
A complete list of locations
where dumpster bins are to be located will be published later.
Officers also responded to the following activities for the week ending April 20: driving while license suspended (5); no driver’s license/expired license (9); no proof of insurance (4); expired tag/no tag (3); seatbelt violation (3); child restraint (1); careless driving (1); DUI (1); disregard for traffic device (1); violation of dog ordinance (5); shoplifting (1); trespassing (1); simple assault/domestic violence (1); disorderly conduct (1); malicious mischief (1); and making a threat (1).
Anyone with information regarding any crime committed in the Holly Springs/Marshall area, is asked to call the police department at 662-252-2122 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-729-2169. Callers do not have to give their name and may be entitled to a reward of up to $1,000 for tips that lead to the arrest and conviction of suspects.
News: (662) 252-4261 or email@example.com
Questions, comments, corrections: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2004, The South Reporter, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced in any way without permission.
The South Reporter is a member of the Mississippi Press Association.
Site managed and maintained by
South Reporter webmasters Linda Jones, Kristian Jones
Web Site Design - The South Reporter
Back | Top of Page