The Holly Springs Parks and Recreation Department
announces the following activities.
- Youth soccer – Last day to register is Friday, Sept. 29, between
8 a.m.-5 p.m. on Monday-Friday at the Multi-Purpose Building or City
Hall. This is for beginners only.
- Women’s Aerobic and Pilates class is being given Mondays and
Wednesdays from 5:45 p.m.-6:45 p.m.
- Weight Watchers class on Tuesdays 5:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Tap, jazz, ballet and hip-hop dance classes are given Monday-Thursday
from 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. for ages 3 years old and up.
- Tae-Kwon Do classes are Tuesdays from 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. for ages
4 and up.
- A Tai Chi class is also being offered. A meeting is set for Thursday,
Oct. 5, at 9:15 a.m.
- There will be a coaches’ meeting concerning youth basketball
Saturday, Sept. 30, at 10 a.m. at the Eddie L. Smith Jr. Multi-Purpose
- Registration for adult men’s and women’s basketball is
open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The last day to register
is Friday, Oct. 13, at City Hall or the Multi-Purpose Building.
For more information on any of these Holly
Springs Parks and Recreation Department activities, call 662-252-4807.
Report News: (662) 252-4261
Questions, comments, corrections: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2004, The South Reporter,
All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced in any way without permission.
The South Reporter is a member of the Mississippi Press Association.
Web Site managed and maintained
South Reporter webmasters Linda Jones, Kristian Jones
Web Site Design - The South Reporter
Back | Top of Page